Welcome to IPB Graduate School
Written by Administrator
Rabu, 25 Januari 2017
Grants for students and teachers visits:
- 1 student grant for INDONESIA for studies at LITHUANIA;
- 1 teacher grant for teaching visit from INDONESIA to LITHUANIA;
- up to 3 teachers' grants (depending on additional financing from
Lithuanian Government) for teaching or training visits from INDONESIA to LITHUANIA.
Deadline for the confirmed mobilities is 31.07.2018.
Please keep in mind further procedure of exchanges starting the
selection of candidate:
1. Information on procedure of ERASMUS exchanges for international
credit mobility is presented here:
Information on ERASMUS studies at ASU could be found:
All required documentation for students are here:
2. Student should present following docs:
- fulfilled and printed on-line application, with their signature and
Your confirmation. Application is here:
- fulfilled Learning Agreement (the form is available here:
Student can select their subjects only from the list presented in
database of ASU:
- Transcript of Records of finished subjects. Information on it
preparation is presented here:
3. Teachers visits. When the candidates agree about the visit with
some other professor in partner university they should jointly
prepare the programme of teaching or training visit.
Teachers for the mobility should present following docs:
- name of contact person at our University responsible for acceptance
(if that is clear);
- fulfilled Mobility Agreement for teaching, with their signature and
Your confirmation. The form (Mobility agreement STA ERASMUS+ ASU 2015
- partner countries.doc) and example (Mobility agreement STA ERASMUS+
ASU 2015 - partner countries - example.pdf) are available here:
4. The mobility grants Your students and teachers will receive after
arrival to ASU in cashdesk of our University or on the account which
is opened in Lithuania. It means that pre-financing is not possble.
The candidates should buy the tickets from own sources or ask the
advance in Your University.
5. Our candidates for students and teachers exchange, coming to IPB
will prepare the same docs. They will get the grant in our University
before coming to Bogor.
8. Students can start their mobility in Spring 2017 earliest and
finish at 31.07.2018 latest. Teachers can realise their mobility
starting from the signing date of the agreement and finish at
We have also the suggestion regarding the visits of Your candidates
for ERASMUS teachers exchange - such visits could be used for
participation in some workshop, seminar or even conference. There is
the list of conferences at ASU:
Most important conferences, organised at our university are:
1. BALTTRIB 2017 (http://www.balttrib.info/), which will take place
at our Aleksandras Stulginskis University on 16-17 November 2017.
Main topics: Friction and wear of machinery friction pairs;
Lubrication and lubricants; Micro- and nano-scale tribology;
Tribochemistry; Environmental issues in tribology; Surface science
and coating engineering; Tribological materials; Simulation of
2. Rural Development 2017 (http://www.ruraldevelopment.lt/), which
will take place at our Aleksandras Stulginskis University on 23-24
November 2017. E-mail:
Main topics: Biosystems
Engineering and Environment; Agro-innovations and Food Technologies;
Multifunctional Approach for Sustainable Use of Natural Resources;
Social Innovations for Rural Development.
More detailed information:
Reference Guide for ERASMUS+ international credit mobility exchange:
Fequently asked questions on ERASMUS+ international credit mobility