Internship at Kagawa University, Faculty of Agriculture.
Purpose of this internship:
International student exchange and as such to provide the opportunity for young future researchers to network internationally while gaining international experience. Students will be expected to exchange information, share experiences, and conduct research with each other. The primary language for this program exchange is English.
Program Period : August 17 to September 19, 2015
Registration Period : April – 18 May 2015
1. be a national of the country of dispatching university
2. be in a science program (preferably with an interest in food safety)
3. be in the third or fourth year of an undergraduate program, or the first year of a masters program
4. have a GPA above 2.3 on a 3 point system for the most recent academic year
5. submit a resume outlining their research interests and experience; a completed registration form (see the attached file); a transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable in PDF format); and a letter of recommendation from one professor from your faculty/department
6. have proof of travel/health insurance for the period of the internship
One (1) students to Kagawa University for this internship in Food Science Group
This internship includes a cost allowance of ¥160,000 per student
Please submit all the requirement to Divisi Pengembangan Sekolah Pascasarjana IPB, Gd. Sekolah Pascasarjana Lt.1 according to the deadline of each program (Cp: Fatma,
SS 2015 for accepted students
SS 2015 Registration Form