Joint Consortium Online Class “Tropical Agricultural Environment Toward Regional Sustainability”
Register on ipb.link/onlineclass-reg not later than June 18th 2023
Objectives: To understand regional sustainability by means of multifaced research and activities of agricultural and environmental. This class is arranged to promote talents to find problem and discuss solution independently concerning this science field for graduate students. The online class series are part of The International Summer Course Program for Agriculture and Ecosystem Resilience to Environmental Disaster toward Regional Sustainability, IPB University – Ibaraki University” that will be held on September 2023.
Who can Participate?
• Master Student
• Fluent in English
• Minimum GPA: 3,25
Benefit: Certificate, Credit transfer
Participants: Ibaraki University, University of The Ryukyus, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, IPB University, and many mores
• Prof. Dr. Hadi Susilo Arifin (IPB University)
• Prof. Dr. Damayanti (IPB University)
• Prof Tsukiji Kazuki (University of The Ryukyus)
• Prof. Dr. Tasuku Kato (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
• Dr. Nobuo Sakagami (Ibaraki University)
• Dr. Liyantono (IPB University)